- Provide administrative support to the head of a large Administration organization. Act as extension of manager's authority in administrative matters. Incumbent holds a position of responsibility, which may include compilation, analysis and presentation of special reports, and the tracking of projects and budgets. Acts as liaison between manager and staff, and is charged with information flow across a wide organization. Plays proactive role in ensuring that budgets, goals and deadlines are met by monitoring progress and keeping manager well informed with up-to- datereports, graphs and other decision-making tools.
- Work involves compilation and monitoring of budget data and/or other tracking tools of considerable importance to meeting established goals for assigned unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, plus seven years' experience.
- Without a degree, requires twelve years' experience in progressively responsible administrative work.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Knowledge of business administration practices and principles, including finance and accounting.
- Computer skills required, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of the consulting engineering industry helpful.
- Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Query is preferred.