The Business Development Account Manager is responsible for growing and expanding an industrial and environmental customer base throughout Eastern Canada, focusing on large key accounts . They will positively impact company sales through entrepreneurial, strategic sales and marketing strategies.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary, lucrative commission plan, and mileage reimbursement!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Exceeds sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers’ organization;
- Promotes revenue and margin growth;
- Sells products and services to clients in all Lines of Business;
- Negotiates and drafts contracts, delivers effective contract and relationship management;
- Reviews sales budgets for accounts under responsibility;
- Develops account plans for high priority customers and prospects;
- Monitors progress in sales and P&L goals;
- Works in tandem with other salespeople to increase cross-sell;
- Acts as point of contact or specialist for customers interested in services;
- Interacts with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Industrial and environmental services sales background preferred;
- Proven success record in hunting, prospecting, and closing customers;
- Selling and negotiation skills required;
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize highest opportunity accounts;
- Post-secondary education preferred;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Willing to travel approximately 70% of the time;