We are looking for a high-energy and intrinsically motivated Regional Director to grow and promote our bar prep business. In this role you'll be traveling to various law schools in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region to develop relationships with university leaders as well as current law students. It is an outstanding opportunity for someone who has a real passion for business development and careers in law.
As a Regional Director, not only will you spend days on beautiful law school campuses but you'll also get to talk to students about their career goals. Your objective is to put together marketing strategies as well as educate students about Kaplan Bar Review, really talk to them about how we can help their careers. Both marketing and education have evolved tremendously in the last decade so we need someone who is current on modern trends.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent experience in building business strategies and targeted action plans
- Opportunity to use your JD in a highly interactive, engaging career within business development
- Chance to lead a large territory with plenty of autonomy for decision-making
- Develop competitive intelligence expertise in Bar Review prep market
- Develop refined presentation skills as you conduct regular presentations to a very specific audience
- Ditch the stacks of paperwork associated with traditional jobs in law and make a difference in the life of a student
Who thrives in this position?
- Those with outgoing personalities
- People who have recent experience working in sales, legal-sales or someone was recently in law school and active on campus
- People with real passion for education, specifically law school
- Road Warriors, someone who doesn't like sitting behind a desk all day
- Marketers who enjoy the art of selling but also love crafting the strategy that drives the sale
What you need:
- Juris Doctorate Degree (JD Degree)
- 2-5 years of current sales experience
- Experience in marketing or legal education
- You have taken and passed a Bar Exam (a requirement to considered for this position)