Business Developer - Lead
Business Developer - LeadSegment Overview
Cameron’s Valves & Measurement
Our V&M segment includes businesses that provide valves and measurement systems primarily used to control, direct and measure the flow of oil and gas – from individual wellheads through flow lines, gathering lines and transmission systems to refineries, petrochemical plants and other fluid processors. V&M’s product line offers many kinds of specialized valves as well as sophisticated measurement products including totalizers, meters and sampling systems. Because many of its products are highly technical, V&M’s marketing effort is supported by a collaboration of engineering specialists.
This position will lead, develop and maintain methods of office automation integrating Excel, Access and SAP data into usable business formats. This role is responsible for the Little Rock’s Systems vision that improves data availability, user interfaces, and overall integration of business processes with system solutions. This role will partner with functional teams to develop, install and maintain applications to resolve issues in new and existing systems to support business processes along with operational metrics, departments and other functions.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to be self-motivated and have a well-built desire to excel. The candidate needs to have the ability to independently and intelligently reason to successfully solve problems is highly valued.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the Business Development/Systems Analyst team with dedication to the Little Rock facility
- Capture Operational/Plant requirements for enhancements to software applications.
- Provide technical support for maintenance and development of database applications to support S&OP, ITO, OTF, ODM, CMS, plant metrics and plant operational activities.
- Work with the Plant Management to understand and gather information on reporting across cross functional groups in order to create automated metric dash boards to track operational performance.
- Support V&M programs with improved data mining and reporting of current metrics.
- Coordinate with corporate IT group on new development projects as necessary.
Core Values: In addition, upon hire, every candidate will be expected to demonstrate a strong commitment to, and ability to carry out Cameron Core Values, which include:
Minimum Job Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Degree in Management Information Systems with 2 years experience in business systems support roles.
Prefer candidates with previous SAP & SQL background.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Solid planning, organizational, and Project Management skills required.
- Excellent PC skills, including Power Point, Excel and ERP systems with preference for SAP. Intermediate skill level developing front endforms/screens with Access/VBA, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Basic/C, C#.NET, orASP.NET web pages.
- Requires a strong understanding of office automation and expertise in Microsoft Office applications including programming macros in Excel, SQL,and Microsoft Access.
- Creative problem solving skills, strategic thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail without losing sight of big picture.
- Solid communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills (must be able to communicate effectively and influence at all levels thought out the organization).
- Team player ability to work well with others, flexible, goal oriented and able to accept/manage change.