This role supports marketplace development in the Sacramento metropolitian area, as well works to expand HGA’s regional and national Corporate and /or Arts, Community or Education presence. This includes assisting with strategic planning, identification of front-end contacts, networks and similar initiatives. Candidates must offer experience as it relates to successful strategic planning and network development.
Primary Duties (80% of time):
- Works with Healthcare Principals in developing an approved target list of potential clients and project opportunities.
- Consults with Principals on strategy or leads, and helps to define the criteria for “go/no-go” decisions.
- Researches leads and makes cold or warm calls to potential clients, evaluating and targeting prospects based on evaluation criteria of office-based leader.
- Schedules and conducts a targeted number of face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients each week.
- Meets with Principals on a regular basis as determined by Principals to track client contact activities.
- Assists the Practice Group Leader’s in budgeting and monitoring the overall marketing budget for the Minneapolis and Rochester region.
Secondary Duties (20% of time):
- Establishes continuing contact and “touches” with new prospects, coordinates contacts between HGA personnel and proposed clients.
- Build relationships with decision makers at those organizations we have identified as our strategic targeted clients
- Identifies and represents HGA at key industry associations and events and coordinates participation of other key HGA personnel.
- Develops and maintains strong business network contacts to keep abreast of industry, client and competitor activity in support of Primary Duties defined above.
- Updates relevant client information in Deltek Vision database on a timely basis.
- Meets assigned activity targets on a weekly and monthly basis as determined by the healthcare sector leader.
- Performs other secondary yet supportive duties and responsibilities as assigned
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Architecture or Engineering or related field plus 10 year’s proven business development experience in the Corporate and/or Arts, Community or Education arena.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Skill with InDesign or Publisher-type software helpful
- Must have professional appearance and maintain proper business etiquette to appropriately represent firm to specific market
- This position requires frequent early morning, evening and some weekend event attendance outside of the 8-5 work hours
- This position requires frequent air and over-the-road travel