We have a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on Managed Services. This is a sales overlay role.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Executing sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate managed services solutions.
- Developing business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with account managers.
- Maintaining a targeted understanding of customers' business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and craft positive relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Meeting or exceed ACV (Annual Contract Value) goals as defined by management.
- Adhering to sales process including pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
- Performing extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
- You will lead ongoing customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- You will work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- You will Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at each target account
- Understand each target customer's business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- You will perform deep analysis of account base including "heat maps" to figure out key areas of opportunities.
- You will develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
- You will with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, and advance new company initiatives.
- Presents a Quarterly Business Outlook (QBO) to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
- Use monthly forecasting and pipeline management to handle sales growth
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Five or more years of outside information technology sales experience (customer facing) in infrastructure, storage, cloud, network security, professional services or managed services
- This person would report out of the Brentwood, TN or Raleigh, NC office, must be local to one of those offices.