The Business Development Manager( BDM)– Managed Services will provide architectural and customer support for Managed Services opportunities aligning with the current Service Catalog. In addition, responsibilities managing client satisfaction in the delivery of IT services, ensures profit objectives are met, directs an on-going strategic plan for the account, as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have 5 -7 years of experience in sales working with engineers and our existing customer to align Managed Service offerings to business requirements. The role would be working in Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center or Data Center technologies as it relates to Managed Service Support.
- Maintain focus on market landscape for solution direction, vendors, and methodologies
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into Managed Services documentation and Statements of Work
- Serve as a Managed Services Subject Matter Expert to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Manages sales and marketing activities for the service offering
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product vertical for the supported product sets
- Maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Manages client satisfaction in the delivery of IT services, ensures profit objectives are met, directs an on-going strategic plan for the account. Provides the client a primary point of contact within Presidio and has the responsibility and authority for deployment of resources to support the client from all Presidio business units.
- Provides leadership to the account team. Ensures that the team understands and delivers the unique value proposition (competitive advantage, financial achievement, etc.) that Presidio has sold to the client.
- Provides management and technical direction to multiple complex service delivery projects within the account. Assumes responsibility for all aspects of account performance (technical, contractual, administrative, and financial). Facilitates successful integration, sets the account vision, communicates sense of core purpose, manages change, and builds a culture open to industry changes.
- Manages all client deliverables with the Project Management team
- Works with other Managed Services departments to maintain and improve customer SLA metrics
- Manages customer satisfaction for high touch customers and customer escalations
- Meets agreed upon client deliverable schedules and manage client expectations
- Manages appropriate internal and external resources to meet set deadlines
- Refines as necessary- procedures, diagrams and documentation processes
- Facilitates customer meetings and teleconferences
- Maintains active communication internally and externally
- Manages multiple projects
- Measures success on maintaining high degree of customer satisfaction
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in the English language and reading comprehension.
- Knowledge of network design and architecture.
- Relevant knowledge in Network Management, Security, Collaboration, Contact Center or Data Center technologies
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong service orientation focus.
- Effective interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Operative active learning skills to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong time management to effectively and efficiently manage one’s own time.
- The ability to effectively instruct others on how to complete a task or activity.
- Ability to solve problems using inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision making skills.
- Effective resource tracking, instructing, and quality control analysis skills, to evaluate the quality of performance and take corrective action when necessary.