Job ID 3023916
- Reports to the Head of the Desktop Business
- Develop an overall vision for the LOB New Product Introduction (NPI) theme every launch cycle
- Provide leadership to the NPI PMs and drive them to an impactful launch of the new products
- Partner with Elite and Pro Portfolio Directors to drive best in class product messages and positioning
- Guide marketing deliverables which effectively position our products and highlight customer benefits and use cases
- Ensure the successful introduction of new products
- Work closely with Planning Product Managers, Engineering, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations and Regional Marketing teams.
- Lead cross-platform activities for platforms in development and sustaining including cross-platform region requests, commodity planning, and demo unit planning
- Deliver organized, predictable & consistent platform communications regarding product schedules, out- of- cycle updates, issues, and product lifecycles.
- Support Sustaining product manager
- Represent Commercial Desktops at key events and customer briefings.
- Additional Skills Required: teamwork, interpersonal, organization and time management, IT tools usage, initiative, creativity, leadership, concise & proactive communication, execution focused, and excellent presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge includes: marketing experience, product management experience, familiar with product solutions, strong technical and sales skills, understanding of customer needs, broad knowledge of marketing and program implementation, knowledge of competitor's product offerings, knowledge of industry norms and opportunities, understanding of product life cycle, in depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion, and positioning), working closely with senior management.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in outbound marketing, product positioning and messaging, product marketing, and other related roles
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree, *Master's (graduate)degree in Business Administration, Marketing or non-business/technical field of study preferred
- A Strong leader and strategic thinker