Applico is the world's first Platform Innovation company. We teach platform C-suites how to design platforms & capture network effects in order to create the next generation of modern monopolies.
The role is very challenging & will require you to think on your feet. You’ll learn our process to recreate the secrets behind today’s most successful startups/tech giants – and you’ll get to work hands-on. In this role, you will help launch & scale cutting-edge platforms for both Fortune 100 companies and private equity-owned companies looking to innovate.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from the people who wrote the book on platforms & successful entrepreneurs who have sold their companies to the likes of Square (NYSE: SQ). You will learn the how to structure platform businesses in order to scale them into businesses that dominate existing markets & create entirely new ones.
What You Will Do
- Support an engagement to Identify and launch platform business opportunities
- Solve growth challenges for clients
- Work alongside CEO/CIOs of some of the biggest companies in the world
- Determine roadmap that meets client’s business & budgetary needs
- Work closely with other cross-functional groups
- Understanding new trends & technologies
- Assist in the creation of platform frameworks to further establish Applico as the thought leader in Platform Innovation
- 3+ years of total experience
- Founders (started your own business) is a plus
- Understands delivery of technical (web or mobile) strategies
- Appreciates complexities of building platform business network (experience in overcoming these challenges at platform scale a plus)
- Excellent at servicing clients both internally & externally
- Can utilize & articulate basic business principles; possesses fundamental understanding of platform economics
- Sees the big picture and understands how work fits into overall scope of the company and client
-Strong management and communication skills
-Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Range reflects base plus bonus