As a Business Delivery Lead-Manager, you’ll be joining an organization that has end-to-end accountability for defining capabilities to meet business objectives, leading delivery of small to medium-sized projects of moderate complexity to bring capabilities to market, and monitoring/operational support post-implementation. This is a project delivery role where you’ll have the opportunity to apply your business acumen and critical thinking to define solutions to deliver the expected value – then see the execution through to implementation.
Responsible for driving the broad planning processes across assigned business areas and enhancing integration between Strategic and Business Planning activities. Maintains overall project accountability for end-to-end delivery of business capability. In addition, the successful candidate will have enterprise responsibility to shared functions (i.e. Governance, PMO, Metrics and Communications).
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Directly leads definition and refinement of Project scope, solution approach and delivery cost / timeline parameters [both at the content and structure level]
- Manage the delivery and execution of the programs and projects to ensure business capability is realized
- Develops and maintains integrated Program / Project plan with detailed deliverables, dependencies, IT milestones, and end-to-end critical path
- Define the specific business solutions and structures needed to realize opportunities that create business value for the organization and introduce capability to the market place. Identify risks and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution
- Assist in the development of the project CBA providing input and driving balance of solution cost and benefit realization against capability goals and objectives
- Support the Business in the analysis activities, requirements gathering, and solution development to ensure business capability integrity is adhered to
- Assist in evaluating business process solutions to make sure they are flexible enough to support incremental development, ongoing maintenance and future enhancements to the system architecture
- Understand the company’s business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities, and how they define technology imperatives and business capabilities
- Partners with Business Architecture & Analysis practice to translate Strategic Planning outputs into an actionable plan which defines and links business capabilities to overall business objectives
- Work with other platform leads to explore and define how the proposed solutions will fit into the overall enterprise architecture
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution
- Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent required. 2 years of project management experiencerequired.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Preferred education and work experience:
BA/BS and MBA
5-7 years of related work experience
Job ID: 12493BR