At Greene, Tweed, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class polymer expertise and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from a multi-national industry leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
If you enjoy continuous learning and are excited about working with and creating technological solutions, explore career opportunities with Greene, Tweed.
We are currently searching for a Business/Corporate Development Analyst, based in our corporate headquarters in Kulpsville, PA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep informed of the technology direction and competitive landscape of the company, identifying potential targets that could enable the acceleration of the Company's inorganic growth strategy.
- Conduct primary & secondary research on prospective firms and present findings/recommendations to the executive team.
- Provides financial modeling & analysis in terms of economic risk and strategic options to support Executive recommendations.
- Organize and coordinate due diligence sessions with transaction counterparties
- Draft descriptive memoranda for sale and financing assignments
- Create materials for advisory assignments, including fairness and valuation opinion presentations
- Prepare presentation/pitch material for the solicitation of new business.
- 5 years of related business development/competitive intelligence analyst experience required, including a depth of understanding related to the fundamentals of acquisitions strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex datasets and markets, drawing out key trends and insights, as well as economic and business rationales for decisions based on fundamental analysis and primary research
- Superior analytic skills including demonstrated ability to develop financial models required (interpretive data, relational database management systems, etc.)
- Highly proficient in using PowerPoint to develop, update and maintain various strategy documents including board presentations and external pitch materials.
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication skills required.
- BS Degree economics, finance, science or engineering field; Preference given to candidates with MBA
- Ability to travel 25% or more (domestic/international) required.