Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The goal of the Business Controls & Supervision function is to help establish and maintain a robust control environment and culture within the Citi Markets businesses worldwide. Developing a proactive control approach assists management in achieving strategic objectives, promotes efficiency, reduces the risk of loss, and helps ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, laws, and regulations. In addition, properly functioning internal controls enable management to deal with today’s rapidly changing environment and prepare for future growth.
Business Controls & Supervision is looking for a highly energized, dynamic professional who is ready to join a fast-paced, world leader in the financial services industry. The successful candidate will work with Global Markets Business Management, Chief Administrative Officers, Markets Middle Office, Compliance, Internal Audit, Financial Control and Technology Departments.
• Manage all standard reporting produced by the Business Controls & Supervision team across North America, ensuring consistency and coverage
• Produce presentations for monthly and quarterly business reviews, including analysis, consolidation, and standardization of inputs from various teams / sources
• Support the consolidation, reporting, and analysis of key conduct risk metrics across Markets products, including managing the development of a dashboard solution
• Oversee regulatory reporting processes and compliance with internal or regulatory initiatives and maintain conduct risk metrics
• Develop and maintain tracking metrics for management reporting and escalation
• Develop internal remote relationships and oversee the execution of ad hoc requests for various trading / sales desks.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
• A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in control function, operations, or a related field
• Advanced knowledge of MS suite of applications, specifically Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in Qlikview or other Database / Data Warehouse applications
• Communication - Excellent oral and written communications skills; Must be articulate and persuasive.
• Change Agent - Ability to drive change to business practices by working effectively. Self- starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Teamwork - Must be able to work in a team environment, listen and work well with others; Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints.
• Organizational Skills – Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills with follow-up and problem solving capability.
• Ability to analyze a process and recommend ways to improve quality, controls, and efficiency.
Job ID: 18012749