Provides analytical and project management support integrating credit, compliance, regulatory and process change in coordination with Retail, Broker and Correspondent leaders. Consults with senior management in evaluating current methods and developing strategies to implement change, improvements and remediation efforts. Drives end to end change and keeps all participating parties on task while providing materials for business updates.
- Serves as the point person for coordination of change activities including technology, procedures, policy, reporting, testing, communications, training and controls.
- Provides root cause and requirements analysis of issues and problem solves to a solution that is compliant and balances customer, shareholder and associate outcomes.
- Works with internal compliance and advisory teams to assess necessary change on new state and federal regulatory items, audit findings both external and internal, self-identified process improvement opportunities.
- Evaluate credit updates and enhancements working with appropriate stakeholders to integrate change to optimize current processes.
- Identifies emerging risk items and drives solutions.
- Accounts for customer experience in all change management activities.
- Assists in formation of technology requirements and systems UAT driving automation solutions when applicable.
- Provides initial reporting requirements and implements initial testing plans.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Excellent partnership and relationship building skills, team player with ability to interface with senior management
- Strong attention to detail and able to work independently handling multiple and diverse tasks
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Prior change management, process improvement, project management, program management or audit experienced preferred
- Financial services industry experience required; mortgage industry experience in the originations area preferred
- Up to date knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of investor guidelines, FNMA, FHMLC, FHA, VA preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills-particularly Excel, Word and Visio
Years of Experience: