This position has a strong focus on pre and post award contract management. Responsibilities will include maintaining contractual opportunities and assisting in the formulation of contract policies, procedures, methods, operating practices, and performance standards for a variety of federal programs. You will participate in and oversee team review of all customer contractual and purchase documents, coordinate legal activities for contract/agreement negotiation and support competitive bid process in reviewing RFPs and ensuring ability for contract compliance. You will maintain contract records/files and manage, track and ensure compliance with all contractual obligations. This person will have a strong desire and ability to develop and implement tools and automation in contracting operations in order to increase efficiency and sales productivity. You will also support the sales team in helping to educate government contracting officers and AWS Resellers/Partners on AWS cloud services and advise them on contracting issues and approaches to cloud computing with respect to commercial terms and conditions as well as acquisition policy and regulations.
This position requires the candidate to have an attention to detail, great follow through, ability to identify and drive global process improvements, coordinate between sales, operations and legal teams and be a great communicator to both external andinternal customers.
· 8+ years of contracts management or other comparable experience with US and State/Local Government Contracts with a focus/in depth knowledge of Federal contracting
· Experience with government contracting officials, systems integrators, prime contractors, subcontractors, and resellers
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· This position requires a person with strong attention to detail and an ability to understand complex contract structures
· Bachelor's Degree
· 8+ years’ experience with FAR, DFAR, all government contract types, UCC, commercial contracts and cradle to grave process
· Experience in Contracts administration for Commercial Contracts
· Experience in reviewing and negotiating legal terms of a broad range of enterprise technology commercial contracts
· Experience working with partner programs and/or reseller programs
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
Job ID: 613713