Required qualifications include:
- Coordinate and administer the enterprise Business Continuity (BC) program through innovation and best practices in BC/DR to ensure ongoing business continuation and recovery capabilities
- Responsible for continuous improvements and recommending ways to advance the business continuity program
- Responsible for ensuring that Business Unit Resumption plans are reviewed and/or updated quarterly
- Complete annual business continuity table-top exercises (Loss of Building, Technology, People) and report results/recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain a business continuity training and awareness program
- Work with Business Continuity Plan owners to develop and maintain policies, standards and procedures for business continuity; maintain and update recovery/contingency plan goals and objectives.
- Coordinate strategic planning of business continuity programs, working with management teams to properly assess vulnerabilities and develop strategies
Preferred qualifications include:
- BS/BA bachelor's degree
- 5 years of practical business experience, specifically in business continuity and/or disaster recovery.
- Business Continuity and Risk Management certifications (ABCP, CBCP, MBCP, ARM, CRM) and knowledge of "best practice" frameworks (DRII, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO17799) are preferred but not required
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and able to obtain a TS/SCI
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of business continuity frameworks
- Ability to perform analytical work, such as impact assessments and risk assessments, including but not limited to business impact analyses
- Working knowledge of information technology
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to appropriately interact with all levels of management and business continuity coordinators
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create, review and/or revise formal company documentation including but not limited to policies, standards, procedures, recovery/contingency plans
- 5 to 7 years of experience in business continuity analysis, business continuity planning, group facilitation and financial services industry practices
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.