- Organizes and shapes an engagement team's strategy to drive success.
- Leads board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership to client.
- Develops and manages relationships across the whole client base, discussing benefits and value at board level.
- Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in new and different ways to mutual benefits.
- Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline.
- Understands and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods and tools to run effective events.
- Advises at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans.
- Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations.
- Builds and maintains significant alliances and support across the client's business.
- Leads complex MOC initiatives.
- Consults and shapes development of the client's approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a department level.
- Shapes and directs proposals describing the company solution and the associated value proposition.
- Ensures knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed building the company consultant collateral.
Education and Experience Required:
- 10 years experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degreepreferred.