As a Business Consultant, you will play a lead role in developing approaches to inspire clients with a vision for their digital strategy across all platforms.
This role will help identify future clients, understand their strategic priorities for driving growth, and develop and execute digital optimization and personalization strategies to achieve that growth.
You will help clients think holistically about how digital can best interact across all stages of the customer journey.
This role assess available data, creates meaningful insights, and defines the path forward for clients. As a Business Consultant you will apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex issues while working with multidisciplinary teams and clients. Business Consultants create lasting impact by demonstrating strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity in their everyday work.
- Translate client business objectives into well-designed solutions that best leverage digital platform capabilities
- Lead business and technical design sessions; work with solution architects to design and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop client strategies based on a synthesis of cross-functional perspectives (both client and internal)
- Conduct current state assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Gain deeper understanding of clients and their business through interviews and focus groups
- Define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value
- Perform gap analysis to determine areas that need to be addressed based on current versus future state
- Identify a realistic and executable strategy focused on planning and developing roadmaps, communication plans, governance structures and investment prioritization for execution
- Execute and deliver high-quality engagement tasks both independently and in a team environment with a focus on client satisfaction
- Conduct reviews to ensure the solution is meeting customer needs during design and build phases.
- Play a role in supporting key client deliverables.
- Develop deep client relationships at all levels of organizations and act as a trusted advisor
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business through drafting/writing proposals, presenting to client executives and supporting RFI/RFP responses
- Develop thought leadership through participation in industry events, panel discussions, publishing papers etc.
- Prior development of customer driven, value enhancing strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improved technologyutilization, and enhanced positioning.
- Very strong and persuasive communication style (both written and oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree Business or Technology or other relevant field
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years in client-facing strategy consulting with prior experienceworking with clients at C-suite level
- Proven track record of leadership in a complex digital environment including excellent communication skills, ability to influence and champion ideas effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experiencecollaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a broad range of activities, including:
- Business case development
- Roadmap development,
- Client ideation workshops
- Strategic advising related to digital business transformation
- Preferred, but not necessary would be: experience in one or more of the following industry verticals:
- HealthCare, Medical Devices, Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, or Financial Services
- Experience working in highly collaborative, cross-functional teams (including creative, UX, technology, and program management)