The Strategic Service partners (SSP) team works to support large scale relationship management and existing 3rd party administrators accountable for end to end service and administration of operational support functions. The primary intent and purpose of this team is to ensure overall effectiveness of the relationships ensuring the desired outcomes are achieved (which may vary by partnership). We are seeking talented professionals with strong skills working in a high caliber, fast paced, often evolving priorities in a complex environment
- Drives and/or supports technology and/or operational business projects, as or within defined scope
- Capable of applying knowledge to handle basic to more complex problems
- Works with minimal guidance on large and small-scale efforts
- Solves problems in own specialty area, drives continuous improvement and best practices within the team and vendor relationships
- Makes worthwhile improvements to existing programs and procedures
- Makes practical suggestions for improving work processes in own area
- Works for consensus and contributes to achievement of work group goals
- Ability to think strategically as well as near term, to asses process and project impacts
- Ability to identify and support readiness activities needed for successful implementation of initaitves
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving culture requiring adaptability and flexibility in work efforts and behaviors
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of work assignments
College degree; in lieu of degree 5-7 years of experience in annuities oroperations and or project management
5-7 years of related experience, and knowledgeable in annuities or operations and or project management
Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future