The Technology Strategy team is responsible for creating TELUS’ next-generation technology roadmap and delivering best-in-class network and technology solutions to enable a superior customer experience and transform the way we deliver service to our customers. Our team is also responsible for evolving TELUS’ business models, supply chain and technologyinvestments so that our customers get faster access to the latest services.
You will be part of our Business Strategy and Enablement team within Technology Strategy – a small but multi-functional team with a big scope, responsible for strategic planning and reporting, business enablement, marketing, scorecard tracking, resource management, leadership development and engagement initiatives.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The specific focus areas for the Business Consultant will evolve on an ongoing basis based on the needs of our business and will initially cover the following areas:
- Provide leadership and/or support in the delivery of TS-specific programs (i.e. Top Rung recognition program, learning and career initiatives, Leaders’ Forums, etc.)
- Coordinate events such as fireside chats, lunch and learns and webinars to support team member development and knowledge sharing about new technologies and other strategic topics of interest across TS
- Work with primes and key stakeholders across TS to successfully lead and manage the implementation of various programs, including business continuity planning and other corporate initiatives
- Conduct analysis and prepare executive-level summary reports to support decision making and drive operational effectiveness
- Own and drive implementation of other TS-specific business projects as required
You will have:
- Proven ability to work with all levels of the leadership team including executives
- Ability to engage a broad set of stakeholders and influence priorities in other teams
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of project management best practices
- Excellent business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Expertise in using MS Excel for data analysis and MS PowerPoint for executive level presentations
- Bilingualism (English & French) an asset
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- With 8-10+ years of related leadershipdevelopment, business analysis and/or consulting experience
- With 2+ years in a telecommunications service provider or technology organization
- With proven experience implementing cross-functional program plans and leading change initiatives
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or related discipline)
- With an MBA or Masters’ in Organizational Development/Leadership (or related discipline) .