This role is responsible for the successful transition of clients to Anaqua's Intellectual Property Management System, including:
- Leading client requirements gathering and workflow mapping workshops.
- Advising clients on how best to use Anaqua, and how to streamline their business processes for maximum operational efficiency.
- Identifying and agreeing client-specific requirements and configuring Anaqua to meet them.
- Scoping and scheduling system configuration work from requirements gathering through delivery, testing and user training.
- Configuring Anaqua as needed to meet client requirements.
- Working closely with the client and with Anaqua internal teams to ensure requirements are met in a timely and structured fashion
- Business analysis – eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
- Gathering documents required to configure proprietary software platform and provide end-to-end Intellectual Property management and technology solution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; confident to ask questions and explore options
- Fast learner able to grasp client's needs and priorities quickly.
- Critical thinking: able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Strong client management skills including the ability to work with clients to agree priorities and final requirements
- Presentation and meeting management skills – must be able to lead meetings confidently and drive group discussions; excellent meeting preparation and follow up expected
- Competent in project management methodology and tools
- Intellectual Property industry experience is required.
- Technical background and knowledge of systems integration and software testing is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and MS Project
- Travel approx 15-20% of the time.
- BS/BA and/or MS from recognized institution or equivalent relevant work experience. IP Industry experience or Paralegal experience strongly preferred
- 5 plus years of equivalent relevant work experience