Provides subject matter expertise relative to modeling data, configuring business rules, and training customers to effectively leverage Calero Software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities of the job:
- Documents customer integration requirements by authorizing design documents for systems integrations and feeds
- Document and prioritize customer business requirements related to the business objectives, strategy and tactics to achieving desired results
- Works as a liaison among project stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for system design
- Prepare and publish reports, documents, and tools to increase the effectiveness of the Calero services team and increase customer success stories and satisfaction
- Facilitate project and technical discussions with client counterparts
- Facilitate formal and informal training workshops with customers via in-person, on-site and webinars
- Proficient on all modules of the PINNACLE solution including integration, financial and operations modules
- Work independently as lead consultant on assigned projects
- Serve as consulting lead by delegating project tasks to business consultants. Monitor performance and provide feedback on their work
- Serve as a mentor to employees and business partners, provide training to internal and external resources
- Work with Product Management to develop functional specifications that will expand or improve the capabilities of the product
- Bachelors’ degree in Technology, MIS or Business Administration
Experience and Training:
- Must have at least 7years previous experience in a similar role
- Leadership, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL certifications preferred
- Knowledgeable of TEM, ITSM, ITAM, and ITFM market, operations and leading solutions
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, NetSuite
- Understanding of telecommunications and IT networking
Contact with Others
Work cross-functionality with peers to drive solutions to completion for assigned internal and customer-facing projects.
This position will be exposed to extremely confidential information and discretion is paramount. A confidentiality, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreement will be required.
This role is seen as an individual contributor with no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Must work in complex environments with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Must be able to present at the Executive/C-Level both internally and with key clients.
- Must manage communications as required.
- Travel to client sites and conferences is required.