Domo is changing the way Executives manage their business. Pivotal within the most innovative business managementplatform, Domo’s Consulting team is a game changer in providing strategic deployment services. Domo is in need of an experienced Business Consultant who has advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry (e.g. Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment) is also an asset. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- Work - A Business Consultant on the Client Services team at Domo works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design and supporting implementations.
- Fight - We fight to satisfy all Domo customers. Our goal is to do everything possible to make the implementation a smooth, timely, and positive experience for the customer.
- Innovate – We aren’t just gathering requirements for the customer. We are leading strategic conversations around how data can transform the way our customers’ run their business.
- Create – Our Domo Consultants needs to be able to create long-lasting relationships with our customers. We need to create trust, so our customers know we will deliver on our promises and deadlines.
- Serve - We serve the customer. In short, we deliver unparalleled quality and value, so our customers tell us.
- The Senior Consultant owns end to end deployment processes and resources while managing relationships with Domo customers.
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
- At least two years of experience managing cost, schedule, and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex deployment projects.
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements.
- Ability to have discussions around customer data maturity and strategy while recommending appropriate solutions.
- The successful candidate will 5+ years of consulting (or related) experience. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Domo.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Must have a working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Leading discovery sessions with C-suite individuals to identify data maturity strategies.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with business owners, and performing current state analysis.
- Experience developing conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions.
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and project deliverables.
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience and education.