Job Number: 616921
Description:Kaiser Permanente is looking for Business Consultant / Analyst Specialist who will be performing a Digital Marketing Strategist role with a proven ability in digital marketing and communication, program development and managing digital production initiatives.
This role is part of the National Public Relations and Communications, Digital Channels and Measurement team locatedin Oakland.
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional and recommends changes to business processes.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Demonstrates functional area business processes and assigned and thoroughly understands cross functional areas.
- Directs the analysis of enterprise-wide or very complex client needs in project areas such as new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Directs the development of comprehensive and strategic business cases with cost/benefit dimensions of proposed projects that are used at management and executive levels for funding and scope decisions.
- Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior management the results of actualization of benefits.
- Directs/conducts the analysis of current business processes and functional requirements.
- Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- May develop project plans.
- Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
- Manages common resource demands.
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
- Provides advice and input into the project plan.
Digital Marketing and Communication (20%)
- You will be responsible for driving and maintaining a variety of key initiatives across paid, owned and earned media, integrating with our award-winning brand campaign and our efforts to be the best place to work.
- You will proactively establish effective working relationships across the organization, which include: Brand, Social, PR, Consumer & Product Marketing, Digital Intelligence, HR, IT, as well as external business partners and agency personnel.
- You can oversee work and ensure it meets digital brand style guides and the creative expression of Kaiser Permanente-s brand online.
- You understand modern marketing and communication practices, such as persona-based marketing and communication, automation, and inbound strategies from search to social.
Managing Web Development (60%)
- You have experience with initializing and driving web development assignments from concept to completion.
- You assist internal departments in defining business & technical requirements, scope, and success criteria.
- You possess project management skills with an ability to translate broad business requirements into actionable project briefs and plans with a passion for solving problems.
- You have an ability to work independently, quickly, and prioritize and complete tasks under multiple deadlines while guiding the work group to do the same.
- You have experience preparing presentations of the work for executive approval.
Tools and Analytics (20%)
- You have an understanding of social and API integration, mobile & responsive web, analytics tagging and reporting, search engine optimization. Any experience with ADA (American with Disabilities Act) is a plus.
- You can read and interpret data, analyzing results, and provide data driven insights and recommendations.
As an ideal candidate, you will have at least 5 years of experience with integrated digital marketing and communication for consumer and/or employee audiences, as well as experience managing digital development. You will lead thedevelopment of work under the guidance of a senior manager and director, as well as collaborate with other stakeholders across to the organization to ensure a path to success against defined objectives.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience, to include a minimum three (3) years in a consulting role.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a relevant environment such as a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Influences multiple cross-functional and/or multiple cross divisional task forces to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and system/process specifications.
- May establish cross-functional task forces.
- Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional areas and multiple cross functionally based onassignment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to thebusiness discipline (such as AHIP or HIAA) preferred.
- Certification by professional society or industry group such as AHIP or HIAA preferred.