CoAdvantage, a portfolio company of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity, provides human resource solutions to small and mid-sized businesses. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage serves approximately 4000 clients representing more than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states through our 10 regional office locations.
The passion, commitment and expertise of our Associates allow us to deliver outstanding HR services to our clients, from entrepreneurial startups to mature business enterprises. CoAdvantage's resources help America's business community grow and thrive!
The Business Consultant must be able to influence C-Suite decision makers to think differently about their business through the co-employment relationship offerings of CoAdvantage.
The Business Consultant is responsible for establishing new customer business and identifying client's needs in the commercial markets of their assigned region.
The primary objective of the BC role is to establish new prospects and sell CoAdvantage PEO services per annual quota. This is a field sales position that begins as a hunter role with uncapped earning potential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities that result in new clients
- Profile and manage Salesforce.com daily
- Produce sales leads via 1). self-generation 2). BDR generated warm leads 3). Business referrals (associates)
- Actively develop and maintain a network of small and mid-size business owners
- Identify and establish potential channel partners ? Establish 150 - 200+ new connections each week
- Maintain and/or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicators
- Identify, collaborate and strategize with C-Suite level professionals on their business needs to introduce, expand and sell CoAdvantage products and services
- Represent CoAdvantage as the leading and best PEO provider
- Adhere to the CoAdvantage Core Competencies and Core Values both inside and outside of the office
- Special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience with complex business solutions-based sales and/or 2 years' experience in outside sales ? 3-5 + years of experience in a business environment
- PEO consulting experience (preferred)
- Possess a strong working knowledge of employment and labor laws, workforce management best practices and procedures, and state/federal benefit regulations and benefits industry standards (preferred)
- Previous experience in a consultative sales role
- Proven and documented sales track record with complex solution based sales
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues
- Outstanding ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to identify, establish and develop new complex sales business
- Outstanding ability to hunt for new customers
Educational and Professional Licensing or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline and / or equivalent experience in related field