As a Business Change Manager, you will be responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of Specialty Pharmacy Business Segment. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies potential issues, project charge, and scope.
- Leads efforts to identify best practices.
- Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required.
- Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs. Designs methods for integrating function and process.
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses.
- Builds support for business change throughout the business unit.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; minimum 5 years of process or project related experience that includes experience in successfully developing and managing projects with fairly significant operating budget and knowledge of process redesign; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business/operations experience, process or project related experience in health plan, Managed Care Pharmacy, or PBM; specialty pharmacy experience preferred.
- MS Office proficiency is required, with intermediate level or above in Excel.