The Business Change Manager is responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies potential issues, project charge, and scope.
- Leads efforts to identify best practices.
- Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required.
- Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs.
- Designs methods for integrating function and process.
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses.
- Builds support for business change throughout the business unit
- Leads efforts to support Growth and Member & Provider Satisfaction initiatives.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field.
- 5-8 years of process or project related experience that includes experience in successfully developing and managing projects with fairly significant operating budget and knowledge of process redesign; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Strong project management experience required
- Agile project management a plus
- Experience in process design, a plus
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required
- 3-5 years of Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in Anthem CSBD business a plus