Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with customers to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, & resource plan for D365 BC/NAV implementations.
- Participate in operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements & business scenarios.
- Manage effective transition of requirements to delivery team, ensuring a clear & complete understanding of requirements.
- Manage software development lifecycle for approved development activities.
- Facilitate weekly status meeting with clients & prepare weekly status reports.
- Identify risks & manage risk mitigation plans in close collaboration with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work and industry experience
- 2+ years in a Project Manager role and leading implementations
- 4+ years implementation experience with D365 Business Central/NAV
- Experience in a consulting environment strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, time management with ability to prioritize and align with leadership and client goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to professionally interact with clients and team, in-person and remotely.
- Experience in construction, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse industries or equipment rental industries, highly preferred.
- Travel to client sites as needed.
Our employees enjoy expansive benefit offerings, ranging from wellness programs to our flexible time off policy. Sikich prioritizes our employees’ personal welfare; making sure our staff’s health, family time and well-being are not compromised in order to further their career.
Flexible time off policy, we encourage every full-time employee to take off at least four weeks for personal, vacation or sick leave. This benefit is activated as soon as you start with the firm.
Holiday break, we observe firm-wide office closure during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Wellness program, we provide a wellness program to engage, challenge and empower you to take responsibility for your own well-being. Activities can be tracked through our wellness provider to obtain gift cards or other rewards.
We also offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and accident/death/disability insurance options
- HSA employer contribution
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave due to the birth of your child or the placement of an adopted child within your home
- 3 weeks of paid paternity leave for fathers for the birth of their child
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- CPA bonus with 4 paid exam days & 4 paid study days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Client referral bonus program
- Pet insurance
- FORCE – our community volunteer program (each employee may use up to 4 hours of paid time annually to volunteer and make a difference in their local communities)