Business Banking Sr. Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager
Business Banking Sr. Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager
Oklahoma City, OK
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships. The RM analyzes the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs. The RM will have the ability to forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the client company. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. This involves coordinating client involvement by the team's specialists in credit and payments. To effectively perform this role, the RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. The RM is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence. in addition, requires management of all Client Management Process core training, plus advanced credit and Treasury Management courses; successful experience in complex transactions; excels at client management success factors; demonstrates leadership skills and mentors new associates. May be filled at a band 4 Sr. RM or band 5 RM level depending on candidateexperience.
Office location is Oklahoma City, OK.
- 5?10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the commercial banking or middle market sector.
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10-$50 million.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability. Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus.
- Undergraduatedegree in business, finance or economics preferred. Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required.
- Completion of formal credit training required.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
20% or higher
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Business Banking Market Manager office out of Dallas
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
*5+ years current experience as a commercial lending. *Experience with C&I lending *Current with businesses up to $50million in annual sales*Must be credit trained *Must have established COI's within market
What are the nice-to-have skills?
*Prior credit experience*Prior Treasury Management experience
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Great growth opportunity