Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 61 days ago
Job Description Summary
• Responsible for the management of a portfolio of mid-sized commercial relationships
• Able to solicit, structure, sell, negotiate and close mid-sized financial transactions
Able to work with various internal product partners to identify and solicit product prospects
• Directly responsible for soliciting banking relationships from assigned prospects
• Maintain credit, overdraft, ACH & Overline authority
• Manages a loan portfolio of $10MM to $50MM
Heavy calling on clients/prospects/referral sources of 200 + calls per year is expected of the applicant
Participate in community and business functions/groups to ensure a positive image for the bank and to establish referral contacts within the marketplace.
Goal oriented with well-developed sales skills. Strong strategic and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication and teamwork skills
• 3 - 5 Years Banking or relevant business Experience