You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bank has just opened an opportunity for a Business Banking Portfolio Manager in the Draper Regional Banking Group. If you’re ready for the next rung on your career ladder, this may be your opportunity.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Take on responsibility for underwriting new business bankingloans as well as the renewal of portfolio credits and ongoing portfolio management activities such as:
o portfolio monitoring
o covenant tracking and testing
o exception monitoring
o financial statement tracking for an assigned Business Banking portfolio of conventional and SBA loans
• Assists business bankers with credit requests.
• Deliver an optimal customer experience via timely and proactive management of credit underwriting of new and renewed loans and monitor processes, including proactive communication and follow-up with lenders and clients.
• May be asked to perform other duties.
What you need to bring to the table:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field and 4+ years of commercial lending experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of underwriting in business/commercial C&I loans and real estate lending transactions. Commercial real estate includes owner-occupied real estate loans for properties such as: warehouses, retail, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of credit and/or related lending processes and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, loan presentations, loan documentation, etc.
• Knowledge of applicable policy, laws and regulations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Advanced analytical, organizational and problem resolution skills.
• Comfortable with MS Office programs.
• Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Bonuses driven by your production.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match.
Job Number: 041168