Saint Helena, CA
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 193 days ago
Manage a portfolio of existing clients and acquire new relationships to the Bank. Use the Sales Culture as a compass to navigate the outside calling marketplace. Focus upon growth and profitable relationships, while meeting all the needs in the business banking market. Generally, seeking to build relationships with clients with $1 Million to $20 Million in annual sales. Further responsibilities include selling bank products and services such as business depository products, treasury management products, business credit cards as well as other products.
This position requires outside calling skills including prospecting, canvassing and box time calling. Appropriately handles business customer inquiries and service issues in assigned portfolio or branch.
· Bachelor Degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
· Three to Five years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
· Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Strong product knowledge within the banking/financial services industry.
· Ability to provide a pro-forma analysis and narrative on credit requests.
· Excellent business development and b2b sales/service skills.
· Demonstrate the ability to make both one on one and group presentations.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong outbound telephone sales skills.