The Business Banking Lender II position will have the responsibility of managing a loan/deposit portfolio based on experience and qualification. Will provide lending support to assigned banking center(s) and will be responsible to ensure the production goals established for the market are met. Will also be responsible for loan portfolio management and ensuring that all requiredefficiency thresholds are met.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or commensurate banking experience (minimum of 5 years.)
- At least 3 years experience in commercial/real estate lending experience as a Lender.
- Formal credit training program preferred.
- Proven ability to develop business and expand existing customer relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, sales and analytical skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications including WORD and Excel.
- May require bilingual skills (English/Spanish) for certain markets.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
TOTALBANK is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disability