Business Banker (RR)
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 12/15/17 by Benjamin Workman
8 - 10 years experience
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 12/15/17 Benjamin Workman
- Primary Office Location: 220 St. Charles Way, York, PA 17402
- Title: Business Banker 3
- Business Unit: Commercial Banking
- Reports To: Commercial Banking Team Leader
- Position Overview:
- This position is primarily responsible for developing new business relationships and servicing current business relationships, maintaining a prospective customer call program, networking referral sources, conducting prospect blitzes, enhancing the visibility of the Bank in the community, submitting reports in order to enhance existing business relationships, developing new business relationships and contributing to the Bank’s profit and loan objectives. The incumbent provides the highest quality of service to every customer.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Develops new business relationships and services current business relationships by profiling and maintaining the relationship, contacting customers to determine banking needs, selling products and services to meet identified needs according to the Bank’s pricing and fee schedule and resolving poor performance and other types of problems
- Maintains a prospective customer call program by using referrals and other methods to identify potential customers, making cold calls and promoting quality products and services and the Bank’s image at professional organizations, community events and other activities where potential customers can be found within limits of current budget, mix of products and services and time.
- Networks referral sources, primarily CPAs and Attorneys, by regularly contacting sources, hosting receptions for specific firms and recognizing, entertaining and otherwise thanking the source for referrals according to the Bank’s policies and procedures in order to obtain referrals and develop new business relationships
- Works with Commercial, Retail and Trust contact personnel according to the time schedules of the group in order to enhance and promote the image of the Bank and develop new business relationships.
- Enhances the visibility of the Bank in the community by participating in community events and serving on community organization boards according to the available time in order to promote the image of the Bank in the community.
- Submits reports including reports on business development activities by gathering and organizing information and submitting the reports in an accurate and timely manner in order to keep management informed of business development activities and other information.
- Serves as advisor and consultant to Business Development Officers 1 and 2 and Commercial Bankers for development approaches.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by our risk management program.
- We committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
- Minimum Education:
- BA or BS
- Minimum Years Experience:
- Special Skills:
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and job-related software
- MS Word - Basic Level
- MS Excel - Intermediate Level
- MS PowerPoint - Basic Level
- Experience in commercial or business banking. General knowledge of lending laws and regulations. Experience in successful business development and community and civic activities preferred.