Business Area Director, Space & Avionics Encryption Programs
The Business Area Director position requires a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related discipline with a minimum of 15 years of demonstrated leadership. Product Management or PMP Certification is a plus.
TS/SCI clearance required at time of hire. Polygraph is preferred. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Required knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Experience in the development of space-borne or avionics encryption products.
- Demonstrable product management experience in the military or commercial space market.
- Demonstrated go-to-market experience with resulting product sales.
- Candidate must have a vision and be able to clearly share that vision with others
- Candidate must possess strong leadership skills in people management, program execution, team building, and customer relationship management and business development.
- Demonstrable change management skills, able to lead an organization through change.
- Proven skills identifying and growing new business and developing long-term strategic plans for growth.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communications and negotiation skills for a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences including senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of financial reports, business and operational metrics to ensure maximum business impact to drive optimal decision-making.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of developing trusted customer relationships