Full Stack Talent has partnered with our local client in Tampa to find a Business Architect. This person will analyze the activities of a business unit or line of business and makes recommendations pertaining to the projects that the business unit should perform. This person also aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services, partners, organization, capabilities and key business and IT initiatives. The primary focus of the Business Architect includes the analysis of business motivations and operations, with business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Business Architect works to develop and integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and industry standard techniques.
· Manages multiple initiatives of extensive scope and complexity. Leads and facilitates cross functional teams in transformational initiatives using business architecture principals to ensure goals are achieved.
· Develops and applies expert knowledge of assigned and related business domains and enterprise business architecture discipline.
· Captures and understands business objectives, measures and targets to provide traceability. Ensures that target state designs align to and enable business and enterprise objectives.
· Develops and maintains working relationships with business leaders/strategy owners. Advises executives through objective metrics of progress and recommended directional changes.
· Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as members, TPA’s and external systems that interact with the business.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Extensive experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
· Proven success operating in a highly collaborative environment with a strong ability to influence outcomes.
· 10+ years of business analysis work experience.
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization (written, verbal and visual).
· Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities