Business Architect - Salesforce
The hired individual will assist with defining and driving the strategic direction of Salesforce.com use within Rogers. The individual will be responsible for the design, development, modification, implementation and documentation of business processes using Salesforce.com enterprise applications to meet customer and strategic goals. This position will also be responsible for providing insight and guidance to ensure that Salesforce.com use is optimal and follows industry best practices.
Due to ITAR Regulations, Rogers can only hire those who have their U.S. Citizenship or have Permanent Resident status.
- Advise management on industry best practices, capability of the application, and assist with setting strategy for the optimal use of Salesforce.com.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and document business processes in a Salesforce.com Enterprise Application environment.
- Support the data integration between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Develop reports and analytics using standard Salesforce.comreporting functionality.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions and function as the primary interface to the technical team.
- Work with business process owners and customers to analyze and solve business problems. Works on complex and high impact issues. Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis and suggests the best course of action.
- Contribute to cross functional project teams that address customer initiatives or IT infrastructure needs. May develop and disseminate training in areas of focused responsibility to IT staff and customers.
- Provide problem resolution of customer issues reported via the IT Service Desk System in compliance with applicable SLA. (Service Level Agreement). Provide support to junior staff members who cannot find resolutions to open issues.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4years bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst using Salesforce.com.
- Experience developing reports and analytics using standard Salesforce.com functionality.
- Knowledge of integration Salesforce.com with other systems.
- Proven leadership and project management skills and experience.
- Formal problem solving training and application to IT issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, creative and critical thinking skills.
- Time management demonstrating effective multi-tasking
- Negotiating with customers
- Due to ITAR Regulations, Rogers can only hire those who have their U.S. Citizenship or have Permanent Resident status.
- Ability to travel, including international travel, up to 15%.