Lindsay Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Business Applications Support Analyst tojoin the global headquarters in Omaha, NE. We are growing organically and through acquisition which requires a go-getter to not only support a diverse user community but to influence decision makers and stakeholders internally and externally. If you have demonstrated results bringing improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems using your existing skills, and are eager to learn much more, we want to talk to you!
- Responsible for managing support queue of Lindsay Global IT Business Applications (IT support tickets), with a dedicated focus on customer needs and company ROI.
- Provide instruction, assistance, and support services to ERP System end-users globally. Leverage local support vendors where applicable.
- Conduct routine periodic activities in ERP system as directed by Corp IT management toprovide supporting information for organization (month-end, job-queue, subscriptions, etc.).
- Provide support to project implementation during relevant project phases (training, testing, Go-Live support)
- Be responsive to supporting the business applications with a sense of urgency. Ability towork independently with end-users.
- Instill fundamental process disciplines that create world class applications, with an uncompromising attitude to see tasks through to completion.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all Lindsay departments to accomplish goals.
- Work with Corp IT resources and partners to develop, test, and document software solutions to our environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience working with Microsoft operating systems, supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2013 or above), Dynamics CRM or equivalent mid-market CRM applications, preferably for a manufacturing environment. Track record of managing multiple technology projects, both internal and external resources, through justification, planning, and implementation
- Excellent communications skills and understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge must include the development, training and supporting of a variety of business software, to include, but not limited to, ERP, CRM, SSRS, .NET etc.
- Must be proactive in analyzing and troubleshoot ERP system issues in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Must be able to contribute to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.
Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused onproviding irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.