We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
Manage the planning, development and support of IT ERP Application strategies required to achieve both short and long-term business results for the business process area of Order to Cash within the SAP framework. Provide solution guidance and architectural insight to the Global Wholesale OTC team for the implementation of ERP solutions and associated services to Global and Regional LS&CO. business units and functions.
- Develop and maintain standards based integrated ERP configuration that is reliable, flexible, scalable, and responsive to business conditions and is aligned with the IT strategies.
- Effectively engage with a result driven OTC organization that is credible with business partners as well as internal resources and externally vendors which demonstrates value for business.
- Considered a valued and equal partner with IT peers across functional shared service teams who contribute to the OTC teams strategic and tactical successes.
- Maximize the IT investment through:
- On time delivery of commitments
- Superior execution against the approved IT Investment portfolio
- Meeting customer service levels for quality and scope of solutions
- Support the achievement of financial commitments to project delivery
- Participate in the delivery of the IT Strategic Plan and Portfolio
- Manage IT Governance processes related to the facilitation of the OTC process at the project and functional area
- Provide oversight to ensure solutions are managed within the IT strategy and roadmap with appropriate support coverage
- Monitor and maintain awareness of ERP industry trends and best practices for OTC functional areas
- Contribute to the provision of a robust, reliable and effective ERP system for LS&Co. users as measured by established service levels.
- Partners closely with business and IT leaders/managers/teams to develop and deliver valuable business solutions as well as support critical issue resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide project and task management activities to OTC team’s functional and technical onsite and offshore resources including appropriate 3rd party service providers.
- Support the management and plan of the team’s workload with direction to team members in terms of priorities, work assignments, and review of work outputs and deliverables in areas of OTC enhancements and projects
- Develops and maintains key relationships within IT ERP cross-functional groups, the Regional IT groups, business counterparts and 3rd party service providers.
Education: BS or Engineering Degree required.
Experience: Minimum 10 years IT experiencesupporting business systems, including minimum of 8 years ERP experience (which should include multiple implementation projects and exposure to an ERP SAP support environment). Minimum 5 years of SAP Order to Cash experience working as Functional Analyst, Solution Engineer, or Solution Architect. ERP SAP AFS (Fashion) and global experiencepreferred.