Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Working closely with business users to efficiently gather requirements, streamline processes, improve access to information, and define business and technical needs.
- Analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Developing requirement specification documents, business justifications, risk analyses, and process and workflow documents.
- Performing research of various solutions to meet business needs through cost-benefit analyses and risk and feasibility assessments.
- Coordinating project meetings with business users, IT teams, and third party vendors.
- Assisting with design mockups, coordinating working groups, user testing, and project rollouts.
- Developing test plans and participating in associated quality assurance activities.
- A minimum of four years of business requirement analysis experience.
- Previous law firm experience is a plus.
- Four-year college degree required, equivalent experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases.
- Complete understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of application architecture, networking, and system designs.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and experience managing complex projects.
- Experience with application selection and design.
- Ability to interface with high-demand low availability clients.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong track record of business requirements analysis.
- Experience working with multiple end-user teams.
- Ability to participate in a collaborative design and solution delivery environment.
- Ability to manage numerous assignments and/or projects simultaneously.