We are looking for ??Business and Functional Analyst for our client in Cary, NC
Job Title: ?Business and Functional Analyst
Job Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Automate the front to back strategic workflow and archiving platform for Global Transaction Banking
- documentation. This would include a workflow tool for and holistic client account documentation inventory, processes and controls. It will automate the archiving of the documents into a digitalized database. The project is aimed to add new functionalities to enable version control, history, mandatory fields, robust search capability, metadata capability, KPI reporting, escalation, quality controls, enabling compliance with regulatory demand.
- The planned project architecture assumes usage of IBM BPM, IBM FileNet P8 and IBM DataCap Insight edition.
- The Functional Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the requirements capture and management and also represents customer voice by playing a role of the Proxy Product Owner on Scrum team.
- This role person will be responsible for focusing is on capturing the real customers demand both on functional and non-functional side. To convert the demand into requirements and test cases sets. To perform initial acceptance of tests and confirm business acceptance.
- Perform requirements elicitation.
- Be the owner of functional requirements documentation (FSD and Functional Specs).
Contribute in stability of the systems meeting targets below:
- Functional Specifications are done and communicated according to the project schedule.
- Provide team with timely answers for unclear behavior of the solution at UAT/QA stage.
- Capture change requests coming from major stakeholders, process owners, experts and business users.
- Deliver high quality functional requirements according to the project schedule and methodology project team follows.
- Clarify questions associated with requirements and communicate answers in the team.
- Contribute in the process of original estimation, setting priorities and defining release scope.
- Manage smaller releases from start to finish.
- Support testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including test plans, test cases, test-data, drive UAT phase.
- Perform the role of 3rd line business support.
- Ability to produce high quality functional specification, proven ability in creation of specifications, and other
- technical documentation such as design documentation, training materials, and white papers.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, detail oriented and able to pick up new technical knowledge
- 3+ years experience in functional/business analysis.
- Experience with the document management, records management, archiving or any other disciplines in-
- Enterprise Content management context, content recognition (nice to have)
- Experience with Enterprise level services and delivery of resilient, scalable platforms providing uninterrupted service to the clients (nice to have).
- Strong record working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) process, experience playing role of Product Owner or Proxy Product Owner is a plus.
- Degree from an accredited college or university.