Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk?s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world?s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
We're seeking individuals who not only possess the technical abilities such as data mining, but someone who is also just as good at interpreting the data and developing various strategies for our team.
Conduct deep analysis of the external market, including market opportunity, influencers and decision makers, competitors, and internal sales data to drive and support more informed business decisions and strategic initiatives across the sales organization.
? Provide ongoing analysis of business performance to identify existing gaps and benchmark current change management/transformation projects (i.e. segmentation)
? Contribute to the design of key performance sales metrics against the performance of the market
? Create dashboards that provide trending, and gaps so potential corrections can be recognized.
? Build AE Business plan processes that promote execution, provide success tracking and accountability
? Lead sales training and drive utilization/adoption of the sales analytics tools.
If you're a self-starter with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand and you also meet the criteria below, then we'd like to connect with you.
- Bachelor's Degree - all majors welcome. However, Marketing, Sales, or business related majors a plus
- Experience manipulating large sets of data to discover trends and make recommendations
- Strong Analytical Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to articulate strategies formulated for management decision-making
- Prior professional experience whether from internship or full time in Strategy & Operations simulations
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to deconstruct problems, project plan, develop solutions, and succinctly convey results
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)