WePay is looking for an outstanding Business Analytics Manager to join our growing fast-paced team. The ideal candidate knows how to frame a business issue and design the right analysis to find answers. S/he will develop insights throughreports, dashboards and advanced analytics and build narratives and strategic recommendations tosupport key decision-making. The candidate would be fluent in SQL, knowledgeable about data warehouse / datamarts andexperienced in developing visualization to achievedesiredoutcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Collaborate with functions across the company to develop insights and analytic solutions for internal and external clients.
- Conduct in-depth analyses and build statistical models to identify trends and key drivers that inform important decisions in product, sales, risk and operations.
- Build data visualization by leveraging existing tools or developing new ones, as well as providing ongoing enhancements to business dashboards.
- Implement processes and build tools to make data access, extraction and analysis more efficient.
- Build and grow relationships with internal teams to proactively identify business needs and address them using analytics.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative data analysis, ideally in online payments industry
- B. S. or M.S. in a quantitative field, such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, and Computer Science, from a top school
- Fluent in SQL, and experienced with a statistical software package and/or a programming language such as R or python
- Experienced with Tableau, Chartio, or other data visualization and BI tools
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Comfortable handling sometimes ambiguously-defined problems, developing creative solutions and delivering against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- A team player, and work well with teams across the company driving towards a common goal