At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Business Analytics Manager, Sr within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
You will lead a team of individual contributors comprised of business analytic consultants and business analysts who provide business oversight of technology applications and develop analytics to support Treasury Management's Client Care Organization. You will engage with both business and technology partners throughout the organization to understand and define needs, develop solutions, and implement change required to support business priorities. You will direct staff to implement approaches to achieve these objectives.
MI - Kalamazoo
MIA12 - Kalamazoo Campus Bldg B
- Directs the strategic design, management, and implementation of an enterprise-wide business analytics programs to drive customer satisfaction, service innovation and profitability.
- Overseeing data integration, data analytics, and predictive modeling processes to meet business requirements .
- Leading the research, development and implementation of new and emerging analytics technologies; identifying technology-based business opportunities.
- Implementing mechanisms for ensuring that information provided is accurate, meaningful, has integrity, and caters to the needs of the decision makers.
- Directing, motivating, developing and managing the performance of the management team and key staff.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Organizational Savvy and Politics - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
Business Case Justification - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the how's and why's of preparing and justifying business cases and value propositions; ability to justify business expenditures by identifying cost, benefits, ROI, opportunities, and risks.
Business Analytics - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Effective Communications - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Emerging Technologies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Total Hours Per Week
HR Job Code
100179 Bus Analytics Mgr Sr
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law