At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Incident Management manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation and continued improvement of an enterprise wide framework for Incident identification, operational recovery, and service restoral practices. Collaboration with leadership across TIS, MIS, Architecture, Enterprise Security, and Risk is essential. The right candidate must value collaboration and transparency in supporting the development of a culture and associated processes focused on rapid service restoral, minimizing customer impact, while identifying opportunities to lean process and improve support associate work / life balance. This leader will also be responsible for a team of Incident management experts. Responsibilities include:
· Overall process design
· Design & maintain policies and procedures
· Define process roles & responsibilities
· Identify & define Critical Success Factors (CSFs) / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Collaborate across all levels of the technology organization verticals to identify best practices, develop standardized processes and ensure consistent metrics definition and reporting across the enterprise
· Identify & approve system enhancements & automation for the process
· Hold accountability for the process manager responsibilities
· Ensure the process delivers business value
· Ensure compliance with all related policies
· Institute communication and feedback channel
· Ensures process requirements from process customers are obtained, understood, and prioritized
· Stand for and promote the process to the Lines of Business, IT leadership and other process owners
· Process advocacy and ensuring execution of training
· Process integration with other processes
· Continual Process Improvement efforts
· Managing process exceptions
· Ensure cross process integration & mapping via standard process flow model
· Lead community of practice - Institute cross process communication and feedback channel needed for process improvement and proper stakeholder awareness
· Ensure cross process training
- Manages the development, implementation and support of business analytics initiatives and projects.
- Identifying, sizing and prioritizing business opportunities for improvement through analytics.
- Assessing the scope and resources required of various analytics projects and working with manager to define necessary resources.
- Managing client relations to ensure that expectations for dashboards are managed, and fulfilled.
- Monitoring and communicating key performance metrics and operational challenges.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Analytics - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Organizational Savvy and Politics - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Emerging Technologies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.