The Cigna Service Operations Business Intelligence & Analytics (SOBI&A) organization offers solutions that provide actionable insights to internal and external business partners and customers that help reduce health costs, improve outcomes, provide financial security and measure and forecast business performance.
The Business Analytics Advisor – Sr. Systems Analyst position is a hands-on role responsible for the end-to-end design, development & deployment of data infrastructure and reporting & analytics solutions for the Workforce Planning & Strategy (WFP&S) group in Service Operations. Working in SOBI&A, the systems analyst collaborates with WFP&S to determine needs, facilitate requirements, design data layers and data infrastructure solutions to support the functions of the WFP&S group.
- Plans, designs, and maintains the data infrastructure for the organization’s WFP&S data across all functions within Service Operations, with a focus on Contact Center Data and Planning tools.
- Helps to refine business requirements and specifications from WFM and other partners. Executes on the design put forth by business and functional requirements.
- Collects and organizes information from a variety of data sources into centralized data repositories.
- Writes queries against underlying Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Deploys executive dashboards, operational scorecards, ad hoc and canned reports using Business Intelligence tools and solutions.
- Participates and collaborates with matrix partners in order to deliver consistent, repeatable solutions.
- Consults with and provides guidance to SOBI&A WFP&S systems analysts so that they can design appropriate reporting and analytical solutions.
- 3-5 years’ database design and administration experience.
- Strong proficiency with SQL is required.
- Experience with Tableau Desktop or other analytic software packages (i.e., SAS, Cognos, Qlikview) is required.
- Background or knowledge of Contact/Call Center Data and technologies is a plus.
- Some experience with designing, developing and maintaining database structures (i.e., SQL Server, Oracle) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or a comparable field of study is preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant work experience may be acceptable.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships across the organization is required.
- Knowledge and experience in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Domain expertise in Work Force Management is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Contact Center Reporting data is a plus.
- Some programming language experience (i.e., C#, Java, Visual Basic) is a plus.