Job Title: Business Analyst with Investment Management - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third party candidates at this time"
- Ability to do Requirement Analysis, Gap analysis, and Impact Analysis
- Must have extensive knowledge and understanding of Investment Management/ capital markets.
- Provide Consultation and Recommendations on improvements in Business Processes, Functions and provide insight into Industry Best Practices related to Investment Management.
- Ability to make Presentations to senior Project stakeholders on Problem statements, Solution and recommendations.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development, and Testing.
- Proven ability in Requirement gathering and documentation.
- Good experience in writing business specifications / functional requirements / non-functional requirements of the system.
- Ability to gather requirements using various tools.
- Experience of working in Agile Development and understanding of Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Ability to provide functional designs and work with technical design team iteratively to bring out technical solutions.
- Ability to work closely with the design team until the implementation of business functionality and ensure that no gaps are existing between the Business requirement and what has been implemented.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for developers, architects, testers from time to time on the industry practices and latest trends, to create awareness.
- Ability to conduct walkthroughs, workshops, and meetings involving various business stakeholders.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- People management skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships, able to comfortably converse with all facets of the client's organization.
- Investment Management experience