The Business Analyst is a key position in the Global Wholesale, Wealth, and RiskTechnology - GTB team, responsible for servicing Global Transaction Banking worldwide and delivering system solutions for the Corporate Banking platform.
The incumbent must have previous experience in Transaction Banking and advanced knowledge in financial instruments, including some knowledge of market conventions and valuation methods, risk management methodologies and models including best practices, regulatory requirements, and end-to-end workflows for Transaction Banking.
Must have proven project leadership and interpersonal/ communication skills in order to build consensus and obtain cooperation from both stakeholder groups and othertechnology departments.
These skills, along with the incumbent’s good time management and organizational skills, will allow the incumbent to effectively manage initiatives while planning and scheduling resources within those projects to optimize productivity.
Looking for creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with excellent analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems that are multi-dimensional. The incumbent need to be able to multi-task and work in a diverse and fast pace environment and able to absorb new concepts quickly.
The incumbent must also possess a strong understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques, including requirements specification and testing methodologies, real time analytical and formal modelling tools and keep current with rapidly changing technology.
Minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience.
• Strong knowledge of the Bank’s financial instruments, capital markets and wholesale operational processes & controls
• Strong knowledge of requirements gathering, design methodology and building test cases - detail oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions, project methodologies including SDLC, Agileexperience would be an asset to the role
• Excellent communication / presentation skills (both oral and written)
• Excellent team player by working with cross-departmental business & IT stakeholders, ability to manage conflicts
• Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel.
• Previous experience in models & valuation, curve conventions, P&L and/or risk management methodologies would be an asset.
Requisition ID: 5929.