At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The consultant will have the opportunity to expand their analysis skills by…
- Providing data quality and integrity inspections, and cataloging data quality issues
- Becoming more familiar with a variety of client data management systems and operational requirements
- Identifying data records that do not meet certain conditions outlined in operational requirements or could potentially be harmful to business processes.
- Build reports based on intelligence from twelve classified information platforms.
- Investigate non-immigrant visa holders who violate their immigration status
- Requires 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- US Citizenship required and clearable for DHS clearance
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 4826