As the ICF Metrics and Reporting Lead, you will provide thought leadership on how to apply business intelligence and advanced data visualization with the data collected for MUFG's business. In addition to collaborating within leaders in the Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO), this role will work closely with our Technology team, and other key business leaders throughout the organization to craft a federated operational metrics reporting function, facilitating the development of modern BI and data visualization solutions with consistent data definitions governed by OCDO.
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key business partners, dedicatedly identifying and addressing BI needs to meet business needs, along with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Lead data preparation work (e.g., source, scrub, mine and integrate meaningful data sources)
- Lead proof of concept projects to test and embrace emerging BI and/or advanced data visualization tools
- Own the delivery of BI reporting and dashboards from start to finish
- Define, design, implement and maintain key performance indicators (critical metrics) to support operational efficiency
- Convert ideas and business needs into meaningful report/dashboard designs and data requirements
- Streamline and automate existing reporting.
- Develop a process that facilitates the ability for business leaders to propose and debate new metrics or metric modifications per business needs
- Develop a standard process on defining data requirements, leading governance, building BI reports and dashboards.
- Identify new approaches to complex design problems related to BI and other technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Data Science, Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Masters' degree in "STEM" preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT with at least 5 years crafting, developing, implementing and maintaining large-scale programs