Terms: Face to Face interview
Job Description & Requirements:
• The Business Analyst (BA) role shall report to the assigned Project Manager on the engagement.
The responsibilities of the BA shall include, at a minimum, understanding and documenting business related matters, functional and non-functional requirements, specifications, As Is and To Be documentation, process maps, requirements traceability, and overseeing of testing efforts.
• The BA shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience including enterprise-wide projects for organizations whose volume and range of service responsibilities are comparable to the State.
• Help facilitate project/enhancement governance and prioritization
• Interact and grow partnerships with business users and senior management, understanding their business process and needs, providing status updates, and identifying solutions
• Perform ad hoc analysis and special projects, and lead projects through completion
• Alert manager to potential risks and issues of importance
• Assist in creation of project estimates to support departmental planning and budgeting activities
• Audits, evaluates, tracks, and reports program implementation and project activity for Quality Assurance and contract compliance purposes.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment